Monday, November 16, 2015

Creamy chicken burritos, yummy!

Sorry, I don't have pictures, but this was totally yummy!
So, here goes:

2 frozen boneless chicken breasts
8 oz of cream cheese
2 cups of salsa
1 package of frozen spinach
Toss it all in the slow cooker on high until the chicken is cooked through and easily shredded. I put them on tomato tortillas and folded them up like a burritos. I didn't think they needed anything else.

1/2 twin approved and two adult approved. We both though it would work well as a dip with Hawiian bread, taking a round loaf, cutting out the center and spooning the dip Into the center, then allowing people to pull apart the bread and spoon out the dip the want. Our, serve it with crackers or tortilla chips, heck, even pita chips.

You don't get a picture of the yummy food, but I can give you a pic of my in my fuzzy leg warmers since wearing them with shorts is the only way to wear them in SoCal, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment