Friday, November 13, 2015

What's cooking at my house tomorrow...

Dinner for Tomorrow:

This read like it would be super yummy, so I'll have to try it and make my own cheater modifications and take a picture...for now this is how the recipe reads from a Rival Crock-pot cookbook.

Crock-pot Ravioli Casserole

1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef 1 onion, chopped 1 clove garlic, minced 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce 1 can stewed tomatoes 1 tsp. oregano 1 tsp. Italian seasoning salt/pepper 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed 16 oz. bowtie pasta, cooked 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded

And now for the magic...Brown ground beef with onion and garlic. Put in crock-pot and add sauce, tomatoes and seasonings. Cook for 6-7 hours on low. Add the last 4 ingredients during the last 30 minutes of cooking and turn crock-pot to high. Add the spinach, pasta, parmesan and 1 cup of the mozzarella and mix it all up really well. Then add the last 1/2 cup of mozzarella to melt on the top.

I'll have one twin that will eat it and one twin that will turn his nose up to it, but that is normal around here. Hope someone else can enjoy this as well! Let me know!

For now, enjoy this gorgeous picture of the coast of Cali that I took on the way home from a visit with my daughter and a friend this past weekend. I just had to pull off the road and snap this shot in Goleta. It's incredibly beautiful there, just off the 101. Absolutely no photo enhancements, just pure Cali for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment